How much is a woman .. ? (It is worth to read)

During a conversation between a man and woman, man asks: – “What man wants?” Wife silent after a while, the man looks in the eye and asks: “Really would you know?” Man no more desire “Yes” says. The woman begins to explain … “Today in this age I am able to ask what a man can do for me, more than what I can do for myself un. Costs faced his and my own, without the need of a man or a woman other manage my house. And being in the position I am un able to pose the question “What poses to the table?” Husband watches wife and thought she was talking about lek. The woman immediately took this thought and opinion began to explain: “I do not speak for lek. Want something more than Lek. I need a man who wants perfektesine in every aspect of life.” Husband supports and seat after the woman who wants to explain a little better opinion by cross arms. The woman goes on to explain: “I want a man who tries to perfect his mind, because I love the heat from conversations and mind. I do not need a male simple.’m Looking for a man who tries to perfektesohet spiritually because I do not need a unequal union.