Bleona on the list to Prince Harry?

Bleona on the list to Prince Harry? Prince Harry, known for its inclination towards women and that often out out of royal protocol being entertained frantically through the party, is arguably in the London daily "Daily Mail" for a chance meeting with "Madonna of Albania", as British journalist presents singer Bleona Albanian Qereti located in London to promote her new song. "Prince Harry and I have many friends of the joint and they have to show everything, so I'm very excited to meet him," the newspaper said Bleona and added further: "I think he is very handsome and I heard that is wild, too. " We wish that Bleones royal adventures goes to me as well, but to take into account that Prince this time is not gay! Read the full article below! / Albas-napz /