Adelina Tahiri: I have not loved, but sympathize


Still a significant number of our singers mostly complain that the media exaggerate talking about their lives and often make about different boys, but often their works and photos speak for themselves. Even singer Adelina Tahiri has the same opinion, but she has told Kosovo media that already has a sympathy. "If I say that I sympathize with, the media immediately say that Adele has a boyfriend, so I decided not to talk much about my private life.



Everything remains privacy, but at the moment I have loved I will tell you. I am twenty years old, and everything is normal that I loved, but I honestly do not. But this does not mean that I sympathize. It's a guy I sympathize, but I do not want nothing more to tell, in order not misinterpreted anything. "Said the singer, who for the moment will keep everything secret.